Pages

Saturday 30 January 2021

ice dragon

hi I have just made this piece of art know I love it! and when I was makeing it I put a little ice beam coming out of its mouth but I deleted it wow thats allot of e eny way did you now my favrite dragon is a ice and fire so I guess thats in your brain hehe eny way my cat is sitting next to me and twiching her ear's and now my mum is cleaning her eye and my aunty is here and she just leaft eny who cant think of eny thing els so bye but im gonna end with a joke knock knock who's there ice cream ice cream who I scream If you dont let me in haha bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ccri

    That's a cool dragon, wow how did you do that? What a good pallet choice, the colours work really well together.
    Have you got a story to go with your dragons?

    ReplyDelete