Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2021

stormfly

so I have done more art actually a lot of art I just haven't posted any yet but I will after this one I promise also right now I have created stormfly from how to train your dragon and(don't make fun of me just because I watch a kids series) and what I wish is I could do more detail like the last one but on the last one I was tired so ye enywho I could not do that much detail because on stormfly's wings there are leaperd spots and I was using curve so that wood have been hard to do and the thing that I love about my art is the coulour it's also funny because I keep doing the same thing over and over and I realy like the outline it looks exactly like storm fly well at least the out line. bye bye

3 comments:

  1. I have made allot of mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ccri,

    My name is Fiona and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. I really like your Stormfly art! You have done a great job creating this dragon and well done for blogging over the summer holidays!

    Have you tried the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey site?

    Everyone who participates will receive a certificate and a digital badge for their blog and there are some great prizes up for grabs for our most active bloggers. It's also a lot of fun! You can register here.

    I look forward to seeing more of your awesome work over the summer!

    Mā te wā,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete